Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Back!

Aw, that's right; this nurse is back! It's been some time, a lot has happened, it's a brave new world out there so let's get down to the nitty gritty and blog it out - who's with me!

Cricket. Cricket.

I see. Can't say I find the complete silence strange or surprising considering that's exactly how I left it. Still, some excitement for my triumphant return would have been nice. And why am I back? Because there's just too much; too much to say, too much to rave, too much to rant - I can't keep it all to myself and sometimes coworkers are tired of rehashing the same old shit (by the way, I'll be swearing periodically in this blog, so you know, be warned as hell). So I come here, to disperse it to you in the hopes that something may be learned, someone may be entertained, but mostly so I can be unburdened of thoughts and speculations that are ripe with feeling and probably complete nonsense.

You won't learn anything, but I will endeavor to teach you anyway. Also, don't believe a word I say. Also, I am always right.

I can't very well announce my return and then be off into the sunset; some backstory is surely due. Well you shall have it! I completed my move, I got a job and am living a life consistent with those choices. There you go.

More to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment